Local Attraction

Dudhsagar Falls

Dudhsagar Falls is a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the Indian state of Goa. It is 60 km from Panaji by road and is located on the Madgaon-Belagavi rail route about 46 km east of Madgaon and 80 km south of Belagavi.

Basilica of Bom Jesus

The Basilica of Bom Jesus or Borea Jezuchi Bajilika is located in Goa, India, and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The basilica holds the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier. The church is located in Old Goa, which was the capital of Goa in the early days of Portuguese rules.

The Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church

The Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church is located in Panjim, Goa, India. The colonial Portuguese Baroque style church was first built in 1541 as a chapel on a hill side overlooking the city of Panjim.

Shri Shantadurga Temple

Shri Shantadurga Temple is a Private temple complex belonging to Goud Saraswat Brahmin community. 30 km from Panaji at the foothill of Kavalem village in Ponda Taluka, Goa, India.

Mangeshi temple

The 450-year-old Shri Mangesh temple dedicated to Shiva. The highlights of the temple are the seven-story lamp tower (deepstambha), a magnificent water tank, believed to be the oldest part of the temple and there is a prominent Nandi Bull as well inside the temple.

Naval Aviation Museum

Unknown to many, the Naval Aviation Museum is the only one of its kind in the whole of Asia and the only Naval Aviation Museum in India. It has an outdoor and an indoor section.

Chapora Fort

Chapora Fort, located in Bardez, Goa, rises high above the Chapora River. Before the Portuguese arrived in Goa in 1510, this location was the site of another fort. The fort changed hands several times after Portuguese acquired Bardez.

Fort Aguada

Fort Aguada and its lighthouse is a well-preserved seventeenth-century Portuguese fort standing in Goa, India, on Sinquerim Beach, overlooking the Arabian Sea.

Reis Magos Fort

The Reis Magos Fort is the oldest fort in Goa and has been recently restored to its former glory. It was initially used as the viceroy’s residence and later converted to a fortress.

en_USEnglish
en_USEnglish
0