Cancellation and Hotel Policy
Cancellation & Refund policy
Cancellation Policy for any confirmed booking:
- Cancellation within 15 days prior to arrival date will attract 100% night’s retention.
- Cancellation within 15 to 21 days of arrival date will attract 50% night’s charge retention.
- Cancellation more than 21 days prior to arrival date will attract 25% night’s charge as retention.
- Last minute cancellation will attract full retention.
Some packages and rates may have different cancellation policies which will be mentioned along with that particular package or rate.
- A booking deposit of minimum 50% of entire stay will be charged to confirm bookings.
- The balance has to be paid before check out.
Extra Adult Policy
- 12 yrs and above – Adult (Only 1 extra adult will be allowed per room with applicable charges.)
- Below 5 yrs – infants (up to 2 infants allowed free sharing per room with parents.)
- 6 yrs – 12 yrs – children (only 1 child allowed free sharing per room with parents.)
- Children between 6 – 12 yrs will be charged as per the tariff.
- Pet Policy: Pets are not permitted in the Hotel.
- Smoking Policy: Only permitted in designated areas of the Hotel.
- Check in/ Checkout Policy: Check-in time is from 1200 hrs onwards. Check-out is at 1100 hrs. All early arrivals need to be pre-booked with one full night charges.
- Late Checkout Policy: Late check-out from 1100hrs to 1800hrs at half the daily room rate, thereafter a full night’s room charge is applicable, subject to availability.
- Early Departure Policy: In case of an early departure, the hotel has the right to charge a minimum one night and a maximum of 100% of the total room night actually booked.
- Please Note that all rates, wherever seen, are based on availability and are subject to change without notice.
- ALL GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO PRESENT PROPER PHOTO IDENTIFICATION UPON CHECK IN. (The identity proof would include a valid driving license / voter identity card / PAN card, etc.. Valid passport is mandatory for all foreign guests)
- Only Courts in Goa will have jurisdiction to adjudicate upon any dispute.